Asylum & Protection
Asylum seekers should be allowed to enter the UK if they are fleeing from danger and require protection. MRG Solicitors can help with expert legal advice.
Are you seeking asylum in the UK after escaping from a dangerous situation in your country? The compassionate lawyers at MRG Solicitors will do everything they can to ensure you can build a better and more secure life in the UK.
Asylum Eligibility in the UK
Some of the situations in which you can seek asylum in the UK include the following:
- You are being persecuted in your country (by government or non-government agents) and need shelter in one where laws are more stringent, and security is tighter.
- Your life is under threat in your home country.
- You ran away from your home country and cannot return because you will be persecuted based on your religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, or political opinion.
- You cannot relocate to your home country.
- The authorities in your country cannot or are unwilling to provide protection.
You can only claim asylum once you enter the UK, and once you are in the country, you should make a claim as soon as possible. Some individuals can do this upon entry, while others can claim later as per their situation or due to changes in circumstances in their home country. Family members can also be included as dependents or make their separate asylum claims.
How Our Solicitors Can Help
We understand how complex the British asylum seeker claims process can be. The proper guidance and advice can ensure the best outcome. Our compassionate and determined lawyers can offer step-by-step legal advice considering your home country’s circumstances and support throughout your asylum seeker case. We can help with:
- Prepare your asylum claim and guide gathering supporting evidence.
- Asylum appeals
- Deportation prevention.
- Permanent residency in the UK
- Family reunions.
Among other aspects can make the asylum claims process easier for you and your family. We understand that there is a lot at stake when you are trying to protect your human rights and seek shelter in a foreign country. Our solicitors listen, understand, and care about each case. As a leading immigration team, we can also help you with your applications or appeals if your human rights are at risk of being infringed. Get in touch with us for a consultation today!