Our civil litigation lawyers advocate for your rights during legal disputes with private individuals or organisations. Know all about it here.
What Are Civil Litigation Cases?
Civil litigation cases involve legal disputes between private individuals or individuals and businesses.
Our experienced lawyers can represent you in all types of civil disputes through a strategic and pragmatic approach. We aim to fight for your legal right by presenting strong arguments and presenting your evidence to support your claims. Our representation inside the court can maximise your chances of winning a civil litigation dispute.
Common reasons for disputes include:
- Property disputes over land, boundaries, party walls and other areas
- Financial disputes between individuals and organisations or two private individuals
- Professional negligence and misconduct by contractual service providers
- Employment disputes over unreasonable dismissal, internal conflicts and other allegations where the court situation can control the environment
- Disputes over wills, trusts, and probate planning
- Legal issues over housing
- Breach of Contracts
- Disputes with neighbours, social services or medical teams
- Slander or character defamation that directly affects your living situation
We offer civil litigation services in cases where alternate dispute resolutions like mediation, collaboration, and arbitration do not resolve the issue.
How Can We Help?
Civil litigation can be a lengthy and stressful process. Our experienced lawyers understand the significance of such a difficult decision and take steps to simplify the process. You can trust them to address all your concerns to ensure you make an informed choice.
With that in mind, we can help:
- Assess the strength of your civil litigation process
- Identify weak areas and use strong evidence to counter scrutiny from the opposing party
- Attentively listen to your side of the story and take legal decisions based on your interests
- Try to resolve the dispute before it goes to trial to save your money, energy and time from a lengthy litigation process.
Our civil litigation lawyers aim to resolve disputes by keeping your interests and future benefits in mind.