Representative of an Overseas Business visa

If you are a journalist, reporter and employee of an overseas newspaper, News Agency or broadcasting organisation and you are being posted in the UK, you can apply for a representative of an overseas Business visa.

 As one of the top five economies in the world, the UK offers extensive business opportunities for aspiring global entrepreneurs. Get a head start on those prospects by setting up a UK business from overseas. All you need is a Representative of an Overseas Business Visa.

The visa allows you to work and live in the country initially for 3 years and you may extend this visa for another 2 years. After completing 5 years of residence in the UK you can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK. You can also bring your dependants with you.

Eligibility Requirements for Sole Representative Visa

Applicants for sole representative visas have to fulfil the following requirements to be eligible:

  • Not own a major portion of the business they represent.
  • Have a senior position within the originastion.
  • Be an employee that is recruited outside the UK.
  • Have sufficient funds to support yourself.
  • Meet the English language requirement.

Among other eligibility requirements, MRG Solicitors will be more than happy to guide you. We have a corporate immigration department to assist businesses.   We pride ourselves on being proactive and approachable when it comes to meeting each client’s needs. Our highly driven and hardworking team can give you clear and reliable advice to businesses related to immigration matters.

Extend Your Representative of an Overseas Business

Our dedicated expert corporate immigration solicitors can assist you to extend your leave to remain before the expiration date. This includes your dependants’ visas. All you need to do is prove your eligibility again and pay a small fee to expand the visas for up to two years after the initial three years have gone by.

How we can Help:

MRG Solicitors can help you with the application process without hassle. Focus on establishing a business presence in Britain or test the market without the overheads needed for hiring local staff or setting up a branch office.

Whether you need to apply for a Representative for an Overseas Business Visa from outside the UK or need to extend it within the UK, contact us.

MRG Solicitors is trading name of MRG solicitors Ltd Authorised and Regulated by Solicitors Regulation Authority.
Monday 9am–5pm
Tuesday 9am–5pm
Wednesday 9am–6pm
Thursday 9am–5pm
Friday 9am–5pm
© Copyright 2022. MRG Solicitors. All Rights Reserved.